Monday 10 February 2020

Crocofrog

~  Crocofrog ~
Crocofrog
Layers
Original Frog
Original Crocodile
Steps
  • I started by taking the crocodile image and cutting out the background and excess body using a layer mask (refining it using the paint brush - black) to get just the croc head.
  • Then, using the clone tool I cloned away the croc eye and added the head onto the frogs body and used the clone tool to blend the croc's neck into the frog's
  • Creating an adjustment layer I colour balanced the croc's head to match the frog's body, but erased the mouth and teeth from the adjustment layer as they should not be green.
  • I had to create an additional adjustment layer for colour balancing because some of the neck was missed on the first one
  • I continued blending the two images by using the DODGE tool to brighten parts of the connection.
  • Using the BURN tool I added extra shadow on the frog layer to match the new head
  • I duplicated my 4 layers - hid the originals - and merged them into one layer making it visible and renamed the layer crocofrog
  • Selecting the new layer I used the selection tool I masked it to cut out the background
  • Next, I added a new background layer in and inserted the crocofrog into it adjusting its size as necessary
  • Lastly, I added my watermark

No comments:

Post a Comment