Wednesday 17 June 2020

10 Hours of Coding Hour 4


This hour I completed the fourth module of Codeacademy's course Introduction to HTML about HTML Forms

Specifically, I learned about the <form> element and its use for users to input and send information. Additionally, I learned about the <form>'s method attribute which determines how information is inputted and processed. Lastly, I learned about the <input> element and how its type attribute can be used to create various types of field that users can use to input information. Two examples of types include "password" which creates a single row field that censors text input and "range" which creates a slider to select from a range of numbers.


Next Hour I will complete the fifth module about Form Validation.
/td>

No comments:

Post a Comment