Wednesday 17 June 2020

10 Hours of Coding Hour 9


This hour I completed the third section of the Basic Cityscape course and learned more about drawing with code.

Specifically,  I learned how to add some variety to the buildings by varying the types of windows in the offices and the types of roofs on the buildings. To automate this process I learned how to update my draw function in order to include variations by using the switch function. With this I can set it to use a different type of window or roof depending on the variable that enter into the draw function when calling it. By setting up multiple vars/cases I could generate random building designs.

Next hour, for my final hour I will be completing the fourth and final section of the Basic Cityscape course to end off my learning about drawing with code.

No comments:

Post a Comment