Thursday 18 June 2020

Squirrelion

~ Squirrelion ~
Original Lion
Original Squirrel
Layers
Squirrelion
Tutorial Squirrelion
Steps
  • I started by taking the lion image and cutting out the background and excess body to get the head using a layer mask(refining it using the paint brush - black)
  • Then I took the head and placed it over the squirrel body using the paint brush on a low opacity setting to blend the neck area.
  • Next I created an two adjustment layers (one color balance and one brightness contrast) for the lion head to color balance it and adjust light levels so it would match the squirrel body better.
  • After I duplicated all the layers and merged it into one before cutting the squirrelion out to replace the background, adjusting the size of the squirrelion as necessary.
  • Finishing I added my watermark.

No comments:

Post a Comment